The following information defines how Sea Vision S.r.l. (“Sea”) will collect and use your personal information to provide information and/or services that you may request or when you choose to provide us with your personal information pursuant to section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (as amended and supplemented) – Italian Privacy Code. This information is given only in relation to the use of Sea’s website (www.seavision.it ) (“Website”) and not for other websites that may be visited by users via links found in the Website.
Collection of Information. Sea respects your privacy and will protect your personal information. Generally, you will not be required to provide any personal information while browsing our Website.
Use of the information collected. Sea will not sell or rent your personal information at any time under any circumstance. Your personal information will only be used for Sea’s professional purposes such as (by way of example but without limitation) to meet your requests for certain products, information and/or services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to handle a job application and/or to perform a market research. Your personal information may be shared with other Sea offices. In addition to what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data included in request forms. Failure to provide them could mean that requests cannot be met.
Securing Your Information. Sea’s purpose is to take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to or improper use of your collected personal information. While our attempt is to protect your personal data, we cannot assure the safety of the information provided. We therefore suggest that you take all the appropriate precautions to protect your personal data while browsing the internet.
Your Rights. With reference to the treatment of your personal data, you may exercise the rights provided by section 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (as amended and supplemented), hereinafter included for ease of reference.
Section 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Data Holder. The data holder is: Sea Vision S.r.l. – Via Folla di Sopra, 21 – 27100 Pavia, Italy. Any request relating to personal data processed by the data holder can be addressed to Sea Vision S.r.l. or by writing to the following email address: [email@example.com] or to the following fax number: +39.0382.527260 Document last updated on [28/07/2016]