As the EU and US deadlines for serialization loom closer, companies are beginning to wake up to the benefits of track and trace. However, for the average pharmaceutical company, trying to focus on core business, while also keeping track of new regulations and timelines is an almost impossible task even within major markets. Pharmaceutical manufacturers need to act soon or risk fines, loss of market share and damage to both reputation and stakeholder confidence.
On the 20th September 2016 with a Live Serialization Webinar, SEA Vision and Zenith Technologies will discuss abouthow – a well planned and executed serialization process – could both bring challenges and business benefits.
The Serialization Technical Manager Terry Crawford, guest speaker from GSK, will draw from his experience of creating and implementing a serialization solution and understanding the challenges.
Discussion topics will cover:
- Challenges to be faced prior to implementing serialization
- Vendors choice: tips to be considered while selecting the right partner
- Deployment and implementation, key factors to keep in mind
- Biggest challenges after the project goes live
- Driving the business cultural change with education and communication
- The role of training for a successful operation of serialization across diverse locations
- Designing a solution with a cross-functional view of serialization market requirements and regulations: a global deployment real life story